MPA Server
Login or Register to use the forum to its full extent! It will only take a few seconds, I promise!
MPA Server
Login or Register to use the forum to its full extent! It will only take a few seconds, I promise!
MPA Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New MPA Server Forum!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come to the MPA Server Website! http://realmofgrace.servegame.com/

Announcements made to everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miner1999er

Miner1999er

Experience : 4226

Announcements made to everyone Empty
PostAnnouncements made to everyone

HEY EVERYBODY!!

Do you have something that everyone must know? An important day? A public announcement to be made to the users? Well it's your lucky day! This is the thread for you!

No spam (as always), and no rumors! But have fun!

Your influential (and unofficial) leader, (har)

-Miner1999er
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/miner1999er/
Share this post on: reddit

Announcements made to everyone :: Comments

Miner1999er
The wait is almost over!
Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:47 pm  Miner1999er
Hey there!

Yeah, this forum is kinda lame right now because the server isn't even up. But you know that was temporary, right?

The time has come! The MPA Server is being worked on (most likely) as we speak by the owner! Just today Forrest said,
Quote :
I am in globe, where I have been for past 2 days, which is why I haven't been doing very much. I'm going home today, at which point I can resume working on it.
(Email sent to me.)

I'm looking at maybe 2 to 3 days at most. Servers can be started pretty fast.

Forrest, if you're reading this now, get back to work!

Sincerely,
Miner1999er
forresthopkinsa
Monday!
Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 pm  forresthopkinsa
Miner1999er wrote:
Hey there!

Yeah, this forum is kinda lame right now because the server isn't even up. But you know that was temporary, right?

The time has come! The MPA Server is being worked on (most likely) as we speak by the owner! Just today Forrest said,
Quote :
I am in globe, where I have been for past 2 days, which is why I haven't been doing very much. I'm going home today, at which point I can resume working on it.
(Email sent to me.)

I'm looking at maybe 2 to 3 days at most. Servers can be started pretty fast.

Forrest, if you're reading this now, get back to work!

Sincerely,
Miner1999er

Yeah, It's almost up! Yay!! Monday! 8:00am for AZ people, 6:00am for WA people!
Invite your friends to this historic event!
Miner1999er
Start day Celebration!
Post Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 pm  Miner1999er
Hey everyone!
Who wants to be part of an awesome party to celebrate the coming of the new server/world? I know I would!

If you can, go to your multiplayer screen and refresh it over and over and over at about 7:50, [8:50 WA] and get on! everyone present will join together and work on making an epic party building. There will be cake!

It's okay if you don't help bust down the doors, too. The rampant mob of players will (hopefully) let you join in the fun.

Quote :
Invite your friends to this historic event!
That's right! Get your minecraft buddies to help us! There was NEVER a whitelist, and there never will be! (Unless you bring in Jason or something.)

Some ideas:
>Giant block art
>music disks???? we can try!
>fireworks
>pet creepers (try to fence the buggers in)
>barbeque! oh yeaaah! Furnace Raw Pork Furnace Raw Pork

Announcements made to everyone Miner1999er_531226_sig
Miner1999er
1.4.7 Update reminder!
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:19 pm  Miner1999er
Greetings users!

Once again, there's an update. -_-
This isn't any of your faults, its good ol Jeb back at Mojang fixing bugs verry sloowly. What does this mean to you?
DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MINECRAFT IF YOU WANT TO USE THE SERVER!
The server will appear to have an issue, and you WILL NOT be able to log in! Hopefully you read this before you opened the launcher, and did't click "Update Now." If you did on an impulse, or really wanted to see arrows not crash your game (rarely), don't ask why the server is down. It's up.
When you aren't able to log into the server anymore after trying multiple times, this means that the server updated its craftbukkit plugins and you too, can update. Or you can simply check the Bukkit Forums and see if EvilSeph had anything to say about it.
Thanks a plenty,
Unless you updated,grr,

EDIT: Ok, sorry bros. The 1.4.7 update was minor enough not to require a bukkit update. Just thought you'd know. Also, the upcoming 1.5 (Redstone) update WILL BE A MAJOR UPDATE!

Miner1999er

Last edited by Miner1999er on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New information!)
Miner1999er
Is the server down?
Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 pm  Miner1999er
Hey there! Yeah, at the moment, the server is offline.

But I know how you folks feel a lot of the time. "Is this because of my internet?" and if you're like me, you do like a bazillion speed tests and diagnostics. And your internet is just fine. Neutral

So how can you ever know if it's client or server? Use this remarkable tool!

SMP Server Status Checker

Just enter the IP in the box! (For server security reasons, I'm not putting the IP on this.)

Thanks again for reading! Hope it helps!

~Miner1999er
forresthopkinsa
NO!!!
Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 pm  forresthopkinsa
Hey! Why are you misleading all these kind people?!?! THAT TOOL YOU GAVE DOESN'T WORK! Ugh! >:/ AND BY THE WAY, the server is up!!!

And if you really need to use an online checker, use thishttp://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/.

Put in the server IP(mpaserver.servegame.org) and then the port 25565.

Although, it really does work better if you just try to join. ^_^
Miner1999er
Re: Announcements made to everyone
Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:38 pm  Miner1999er
forresthopkinsa wrote:
Hey! Why are you misleading all these kind people?!?! THAT TOOL YOU GAVE DOESN'T WORK! Ugh! >:/ AND BY THE WAY, the server is up!!!

And if you really need to use an online checker, use thishttp://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/.

Put in the server IP(mpaserver.servegame.org) and then the port 25565.

Although, it really does work better if you just try to join. ^_^

Yeah. Sorry bout that folks! Also, another really useful tool that will probably be better than just checking the individual server's status, you can use the following LINK and check if the whole of Minecraft is down. You can also subscribe to them on twitter for instant reports, too!

Hope it helps!
~moi

Announcements made to everyone

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MPA Server :: Help and Support-
Jump to: